Wednesday, December 21, 2016

So Christmas is almost here. We've already had some snow, just that "frosting" I had talked about, but so far it's been a mellow winter.  The winding down of business for the year is evident everywhere, even in my own little world where I'm finishing some projects for work and school.  That mad rush of buying gifts is coming to a close.  It's been a good year.  Life is lovely.

Here is my latest custom order and as always, I enjoyed creating her and embroidering her apron.  She turned out well I think :)  Her new owner likes her and that's what matters :)



I've been rolling around some ideas in my head for the new year.  For Lilli's Littles it's been a wonderful growing journey and it's only getting better.  Learning about how to run a small business is definitely an invaluable skill to learn!  I want to have supplies for miniature doll making and even expand into building supplies for houses and scenes.  Hopefully this new year will bring a new printer so I can continue designing fabrics for minis.  I also want to keep working on my own molds.  I have a few already and now that I've figured out plaster mold making, I just need to practice my sculpting!  So, keep an eye out for new things arriving at Lilli's Littles!  Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment