Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Snow snow snow!

Hiya readers, I hope your holiday season is enjoyable and lovely!  It's about to snow here, or so "they" say.  1-3 inches!!  Wow!  In this area, it's a rare thing.  Most of the winter is just rainy and gray, but when snow comes around the holidays...it's like frosting :)

My little studio is humming away, and luckily my heater is too!  Lots of beautiful dolls coming your way!  I just finished this sweet little lady today.  Her face is so sweet and charming.  She's from a mold named "Harriett" by Doreen Sinnett.  I love dressing dolls from her molds.  They have such character and warmth.

I name her "Mireille".  I don't normally say what I name my dolls, but I name every one of them :)  I just figured that whomever their owner turns out to be, will decide on a proper name for them.  In my heart (and picture files) they stay the names I've given them.  Shhh...my little secret!  I also didn't stop playing with my Barbie dolls until I was 16...wait did I just write that?
Well, it sure seems like dolls were in my destiny.  I so enjoy making these little people.  I hope I can improve and get better and better at it.  It's very satisfying to me.  I also enjoy meeting customers from around the world...you're all a lovely bunch!

No comments:

Post a Comment