Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Sunshine Delivered!

Thank you very much Mother Nature!  The sunshine has arrived!  I'm crossing my fingers actually, because here in the Pacific NW, sunshine is fleeting.  During the summer and early fall months we do get consistent sun, but it's usually an intermittent start in June, so my trust that the sun is here for awhile is shaky!  I will enjoy it while I can though!  This IS a beautiful place to live and people just keep moving here....our traffic is turning into Seattle!


So I'm working my fanny off getting orders out.  I'm pleasantly surprised by my increased sales and exposure.  Wow.  If this is what I get to do for a living, then I'm the luckiest gal in the world!  I'm still in mold making process, trying to get my own sculpt into porcelain form.  I'm thinking, this mold making has been so difficult to learn, I'd like to share with others the things I've learned, so maybe I'll have some video classes listed on SkillShare.  I love that site.  It's for creatives and has tutorials on so many things for the creative entrepreneur and hobbyist.  Check it out!  If I do have classes on there, I'll make sure I've listed it on here :)

Well, back to it!   

No comments:

Post a Comment