Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Winter Windowland!

It's rare for snow to fall here in Vancouver Washington.  Here is the view from my window and it's so lovely and cozy.  I don't mind that I can't drive to the grocery store because I'm afraid of the other drivers out there (we're just not used to it here!), or that my toes and nose are so cold I'm shivering.  It's worth it!  Beautiful fluffy blanket!

So with my shivering fingers I write my blog post :)  Here's to fluff and stuff!  

A really big deal has come up.  I've been given the opportunity to go to the Chicago International show in April.  This is the biggest miniatures show in the US and has always been my dream to attend.  It's worth it to fly out there and save your dollars to spend at this show!  Check out the list of dealers they will have there:  Chicago International

So, most of my new creations will be showcased and for sale at this show.  In fact, I will be debuting some of my own sculptures of miniature dolls made in porcelain!  Check back here to see hints of what I'll be bringing to the event!
For now, I'll just show you my latest dollies....





No comments:

Post a Comment