Thursday, August 18, 2016

Summer crazy days!

Yes, it's been a busy, crazy summer.  So much to do before it starts to rain again!  Not only are my Love and I busy working on house projects and getting some camping in, I'm also busy developing new products and creating more dolls.

 I'm getting ready for the Portland Miniature Show and I hope to bring many many dolls and supplies!  Come visit with me and see my work up close!

I've developed a new Basic Dollhouse Doll.  This little Victorian/Edwardian man is in my Etsy shop and ready to be ordered.  You can pick out his hair and eye color as well as skin color.  He is from my line of basic and affordable dollhouse dolls, meaning the costume is very simple and the style the same for each doll made.
I'm halfway finished with my new kit, a modern lady.  I hope to be able to debut her at the show in October.  My testing ladies are standing by ready to try her out!  Stay tuned!

I've finished two dressed dolls, this first being a special custom order of the dashing Mr. Rochester.  His new family is quite excited to welcome him!
The second is a sweet little girl dressed in Victorian/Edwardian dress.  The fabric is light green checked silk, and I've added mauve pink accents.  She's in this permanent seated position.  She is also on her way to her new home.
My sweet Love bought me an amazing camera for my birthday this year, and I've been working on Macro photography and different sets for the dolls.  I still haven't settled on a permanent set/background, but hopefully soon I'll have that down!

I hope your summer has been as lovely as mine!




No comments:

Post a Comment