Tuesday, July 26, 2016

I'm a busy bee!

I've been quite busy lately!  I'm hoping to use this summer to get some major Lilli's Littles projects done.  As mentioned in a previous post, I've been trying my hand at making my own plaster molds.  I'm getting better at it!  Here is my first complete head/torso mold.  I've called her "Heather" :)
I've also been working on another female, some hands, and feet!  It's getting easier now to make the plaster mold.  When I'm ready to sell mold sets, I will have a professional make them though :)  My own molds are functional, for me, but for resale, not so pretty :)

I've also just finished another dressed doll.  I enjoyed embroidering again.  It seems to add a custom touch and I can make it to scale.  Finding trims to fit the scale is difficult, so I sometimes just make them myself.  The bottom of her skirt is pleated using the same skirt fabric.  Oh yeah, and the hands are my own mold! 


Well, I hope everyone is having a lovely summer!  Ta ta for now!


No comments:

Post a Comment