Monday, March 21, 2016

It's been awhile....

I've neglected you, my little blog!  It's definitely been awhile since I've posted.  Honestly, so much has happened in the last year that has changed things drastically!  I'll try to post this in a nutshell (he he) !

First off, from the previous post I wanted to show a picture of the doll that came from that inspiration. (http://lillislittles.blogspot.com/2015/02/victory-rolls-in-miniature.html)  She's in someone's treasured collection now, but oh what joy to create her!


In this last year, I've gotten engaged!  Yes, my sweet love of 2 years now!  Soulmates are real!  Love is real!!

I now have a little studio in our garage that he has built for me.  I will take pictures soon, but it's adorable.  Painted in blush with white trim and a pained window looking out on a beautiful fir tree.  It's my piece of heaven.  Life is bliss.

I've been working hard on Lilli's Littles and making my online presence and offline presence more real than ever!  My etsy shop is growing and gaining more admirers and I've gotten the chance to meet some wonderful people all over the world.  etsy.com/shop/lillislittles  .

My first show was the 2016 Seattle Miniature Show ( http://www.seattleminiatureshow.com/ ) .  What a blast!  My daughter came with and we giggled all weekend.  So many nice people to meet and chat with.  I plan on going to more shows.  I learned quite a bit from this first show and gained some great advice from fellow dealers.  Look for me at the Portland Miniature Show this fall of 2016!  http://www.portlandminiatureshow.com/


Some of my latest creations:






So that's a quick rundown of the latest events since the last time I wrote.  My life is wonderfully happy and my business is growing and my ideas are ever expanding!  I've many more miniature doll products that I hope to introduce.  Keep watch and thank you for reading!

Lilli

  



No comments:

Post a Comment